National Trust Memberships Discount Vouchers
- Terms and conditions apply, please see the National Trust Memberships site.
Get a joint, family, individual or young person membership by annual Direct Debit online & get a £15 National Trust gift card to spend in our shops & cafés
The following terms and conditions apply to our gift cards:
- Expires: 05/02/2022
1. Gift cards can be redeemed at most National Trust properties (in England, Wales and Northern Ireland), in our shops (including our online shop), cafes, and at admission points for entry or membership. They can also be used for National Trust holiday bookings by telephone and when staying at a Historic House Hotel.
2. Gift cards cannot be used for other telephone or online purchases.
3. Gift cards are not valid against the purchase of more gift cards. Our gift cards cannot be accepted at certain on-site outlets not operated by the National Trust.
4. If you do not spend the entire amount on the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each purchase and shown on your printed receipt. The balance can be used against future purchases.
5. Gift cards can be used as part payment for a transaction with the balance being paid by another accepted method.
6. If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of lower price or a refund, any money owing will be issued as a gift card.
7. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. The National Trust cannot be held liable for lost or stolen cards – please protect them as you would cash.
9. Your gift card will either expire 24 months after the date of issue or 24 months from the last transaction (which ever comes later). A transaction is a sale or a top up. Any remaining balance is cancelled on expiry. We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time and take appropriate action, including cancellation of a card, if necessary, in return for an appropriate refund.
10. Nothing in these terms affect your rights at law (for instance, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015). Please see the Citizens Advice website at citizensadvice.org.uk for more details.
Please note: Gift cards can only be redeemed at locations that operate the standard National Trust payment system. They cannot be used at properties that operate different payment systems.
These are usually our very small properties
Properties operated by others such as donor families, local councils or other organisations
On-site outlets operated by other commercial organisations such as catering outlets
The main exception properties are Giant’s Causeway, St Michael’s Mount, Porth y Swnt - Aberdaron shop, Tatton Park, Wakehurst Place, Buscot Park and Ascott where gift cards cannot be purchased or redeemed.
National Trust Memberships Voucher Codes January 2022
The National Trust is a United Kingdom charity that strives to preserve and open up significant historical structures and locations to the public to experience. The company offers a range of suggestions for daytrips, holiday tours and weekend getaways, but what makes it different to other companies are the special historical locations it preserves.
Visitors to the company's website will be able to find a range of holiday suggestions, including bed and breakfasts, working holidays, camping and cottage accommodation that are close to significant historical destinations. Choose a holiday and save by using a National Trust discount voucher.
National Trust takes care of a huge range of heritage places. Some of these locations include parks, gardens, houses, estates, forests, farmland, castles, villages and even pubs.
Discount vouchers for National Trust make it easy to find an affordable tour or holiday destination. If visitors are unsure of where to go, they can peruse through the holidays section of the organisation's website. Tours and daytrips are great ideas for those not looking to stay overnight.
It is also possible to become a member of National Trust. Even though our National Trust discount codes make the costs of trips and holidays reasonably cheap, joining the organisation will provide benefits such as free tours and free historical site access.