Ask Discount Vouchers
- Expires: 03/06/2015
1. This offer entitles the bearer to 25% off food at your selected ASK Italian.
2. This offer is valid until 3rd June 2015.
3. Please note not all restaurants are participating in this offer on all days and Saturdays are not always included – please check your voucher T&Cs carefully.
4. The following exclusions apply: drinks, set menus, our Menu del Giorno and takeaway.
5. No cash or meal alternative will be offered in lieu of a specific food item not being available.
6. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Tesco vouchers and has no monetary value.
7. Only one code per party (up to 6 people) per transaction.
8. Please present the code to your waiter/waitress when ordering your meal.
9. Codes will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted.
10. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 4th Floor, 2 Balcombe Street, London, NW1 6NW.
Ask Voucher Codes June 2015
Ask Restaurant is a fresh looking, Italian-style casual restaurant chain in the UK. There are scores of them across the country, in all major cities, where they churn out some really tasty Italian dishes. Prices are good and, in addition, you can print out discount vouchers on the Ask Restaurant website to make great savings.
Their ethos is to serve top quality food in a comfy setting and dishes like risottos, pastas, pizzas, salads and a range of desserts come thick and fast. Most Ask restaurants as sizeable and conveniently located and you can book a table online as well as, or use Ask Restaurant discount codes.
The company is today under the Gondola Group, which also own PizzaExpress and has been trading since 1993. Ask Restaurant is the flagship of Gondola, which itself also operates a higher class of restaurant in the UK, Zizzi. However, you can also get great food at Ask, from a snack for two to the full family works. Keep an eye out for the two for one pizza and pastas.
Typical entrees at Ask Restaurant include spaghetti Bolognese, chicken pasta with mushrooms (penne al pollo della casa), baked rigatoni pasta with meatballs (rigatoni di manzo piccante) and pizzas and risottos. They also do some fabulous starters and tasty desserts, such as honeycomb cheesecake, creamy vanilla tart and baked apples. In addition, vegetarians are also well catered for with an Ask Restaurant discount voucher.
Some of these vouchers include £5 or £10 off meals, two for one on pizzas, reward points, and money off wines. www.askrestaurants.com