Marks and Spencer Discount Vouchers
- Expires: 12/05/2015
Offer available online at marksandspencer.com(excluding M&S Outlet online), on mobile and in selected UK stores from 15th April 2015 to 12th May 2015.
• Exclusions apply
• Subject to availability
• Discount applies at checkout
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Expires: 30/04/2015
· Offer available online at marksandspencer.com (excluding M&S Outlet online), on mobile and in selected UK stores from 15th April 2015 to 12th May 2015.
· Exclusions apply
· Subject to availability
· Discount applies at checkout
· Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
· Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Expires: 13/05/2015
· £99 Limited Edition suit offer: buy any Limited suit for £99 and get a free Limited Shirt and tie
· The offer applies to two piece T15 Limited Edition super slim suits (a suit comprises a matching jacket and trouser), a selection of Limited shirts (T11) and a selection of Limited ties (T12). Excludes all other jackets, trousers, suits, waistcoats, made to order suits, sale and clearance items.
· Applies online at marksandspencer.com and in selected UK stores from the 23rd April – 13th May 2015.
· Subject to availability.
· See individual items for details.
· Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
· Please check delivery terms and conditions online.
· Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
· Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply.
· Any refunds take into account this discount.
Marks and Spencer Voucher Codes May 2015
Any British high street is naked without a selection of old-guard department stores, with Marks and Spencer, or Marks and Sparks as it is affectionately known to the British public, among the most popular.
While headquartered in Westminster, Marks and Spencer was established by Michael Marks and his partner, Thomas Spencer, in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, more than 125 years ago. With over 300 stores worldwide and 700 in the UK alone, it is one of the largest companies in this area of retail, which is why it is able to offer its customers money-saving discount codes.
Marks and Spencer has its own website, which the majority of discount vouchers are used on, and it specialises in top-quality clothing for men, women and children. Famously, the company stocks its own food and drink, which includes wine. Its upmarket grocery section stocks highly regarded items that rival those of supermarkets.
A Marks and Spencer discount voucher may offer you free delivery in the event that you place on online order that exceeds £30. If you are having trouble finding items to match this amount, you can top up your order with electronics, home appliances or furniture.
If you have placed an order and are going to be out and about in the next few days, Marks and Spencer has a unique feature that allows you to have your items delivered to your local UK store for collection. Conveniently, this service comes completely free of charge.